SHOW 1/X IN 2019 // waitress

20:03

i am going to be honest with you here, i did not like waitress. i did love gavin creel and sara barellies, but this show was definitely not for me. it's complete over-simplification of abuse was what made me go from being pretty apathetic towards the show (it's cute, i guess), to really disliking. i'm not going to ~give anything away~ but it was just frustrating. and it was a little too campy/goofy in a way that wasn't for me! but loads of people love it and sara writes wonderful music, but you didn't need me to tell you that. 

first show of 2019! i've seen four since (five if you count both parts of cursed child for the eighth time). i also plan to talk about a couple of others i saw at the end of last year, so stay tuned for my little reviews. if you're looking for a full breakdown of them all, i have little to offer, but i can give you my thoughts! 

it's addictive the minute you let yourself think
the things that i say just might matter to someone
all of this time i've been keeping my mind on the running away
and for the first time i think i'd consider the stay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts